LA BELLE SUPPLY COMPANY LTD.
Generations of shoe service professionals have come to rely on us for quality, service and value. From our beginning in 1948, we’ve worked hard to earn your confidence and respect.
WE ARE CHANGING
• To meet your growing and changing needs, we’ve increased the number and range of products we sell.
• To assure you the greatest value, we’ve updated our buying methods.
• Our Toll Free number 1-800-663-9893 is good for all of Canada.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full customer’s information must be submitted before approval of sale.
Terms of Sale
- Once approved, payment at time of shipping on credit card.
- The possession of this catalog or our website shopping web cart by any person is not to be construed as an offer to sell the goods listed therein.
3rd Party Sites:
- As per guidelines set out by our vendors and our terms of agreement with these vendors the following applies:
Without LaBelle Supply’s written consent, our products may not be sold on third party sites such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy or Walmart or to companies that sell to these third party sites. Each product or Category must be itemized and approved.
- Normal shipping on stocked items is usually within 2-3 days.
- F.O.B Burnaby warehouse.
- All prices FOB La Belle Supply Co. Ltd. warehouse and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Orders will be invoiced at the prevailing prices at time order is shipped.
- Orders under $100.00 will have a $14.50 service charge.
- All cheques returned NSF will carry a $25.00 service charge.
Shortages, Damages or Defective Items
- All shipments should be checked at the time of delivery. Any shortages, damages or defective items must be reported to La Belle Supply Co. Ltd. within 3 days. No adjustments will be made after the 3 day period.
- If an order is refused by the dealer they will be responsible for the freight charges both out and back plus a 15% restocking fee. No future order will be shipped without charges being paid first.
Credit of Merchandise
- Deduct credit from your payments only after you receive our credit memo. Always show the credit number when you make a deduction.
- All claims must be made within 3 days.
The purchaser agrees to the following conditions:
- The seller shall not be liable in damages for, nor deemed to be in default by reason of any failure or delay in shipment of all or any of this order caused by circumstance beyond their control. During the period of any such contingency the seller will endeavour to allocate shipments fairly among customers, but reserves the right to determine shipment to be made at their discretion without liability.
- Any orders that are not complete are considered complete and all out of stock items will not be backordered unless a prior agreement is arranged.
- Products are to be free from defects in workmanship and material, but are not guaranteed for any specific length of time unless otherwise specified.
- Liability under this warranty is to be limited only to the purchase price of the product. In the event of failure of such products through defects, the seller will, at their option, make replacement, repair or refund, after charging for service already rendered.
- This warranty is null and void should the product be subject to abuse or be mishandled.
- Prices do not include tax
GST will be shown separately on invoice.
PST will be applied were applicable separately on invoice.
- MC – Master Carton
- SB – Sold by
- PKG – Packaging
- EA – Each
- J – Glass Jar
- T – Tin Can
- YD – Yard
- PR – Pair
- LB – Pound
- FT – Foot
- IN – Inch
- PA – Plastic Bottle with Sponge Applicator
- PP – Plastic Bottle + Pump
- A – Aerosol
- BP – Blister Package
- C – Color
- G – Glass Bottle or Grams
- S – Small
- M – Medium
- L – Large
- XL – Extra Large
- XXL – Extra Extra Large
- ML – Millilitre
- OZ – Ounces
- P – Plastic
- SZ – Size
- All returns must have prior approval and must be shipped prepaid.
- Missing Items: Must be reported within 3 days of receipt of order.
- Errors: Must be reported within 3 days of receipt of order.
- All returns are subject to inspection and a restocking charge may be applicable. We reserve the right not to accept returns of merchandise if purchased prior to 90 days.
- Defective merchandise: Must be returned with a customers proof of purchase, and credit will be issued based on the manufacture’s warranty.
- Shop worn merchandise: Includes any item with a customer’s price sticker attached or SUN or UV damage will not be credited.
- “Flyer” or special sale price items: No returns after 10 days: Restocking charge may apply.
- Discontinued or clearance items: No returns after 10 days: Restocking charge may apply.
|Regular stocked item:||Refund policy|
|From purchase date||Store credit only|
|0-30 Days||Full instore credit|
|30+ Days||No refund or credit|
No reproduction of this catalog may be produced without written consent from LaBelle Supply Co. Ltd.
Copyright @ 2022. La Belle Supply Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.